Parking and Maps
Not sure where your class meets? Find maps to on-campus classrooms and off-campus locations. If you still have questions, please reach out to the Extension office at (831) 479-6331, or by email at email@example.com.
Cabrillo College Parking Regulations
Parking is enforced on campus 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Cabrillo College does not provide "FREE" parking. All vehicles parked on Cabrillo College property are required to properly display a valid Cabrillo College parking permit. You can buy a daily parking permit for $4.00 in any of the student parking lots from parking permit dispensers located in the lots. Daily permits are only good for the date of purchase.
For more information about Cabrillo College parking regulations, please go to: https://www.cabrillo.edu/maps-parking/
- Building 1500: Rooms 1507 - 1524
- Building 1600: Rooms 1603 - 1606
- Health & Wellness: Room HW 1119
- Horticulture Center: Rooms HORT 5001 - 5300
- Library and TLC: Rooms 1000 - 1099
- Sesnon House: Rooms 1803 - 1804
- VAPA 1000: Rooms VAPA 1001 - 1063
- VAPA 2000: Rooms VAPA 2001 - 2026
- VAPA 5000: Rooms VAPA 5100 - 5158