Assessment tools help us get clear on your needs!
The company was suffering. So much change had happened as the result of a new computer system implementation, leadership turnover and a merger, that operations were fragmenting and customer satisfaction was plummeting. The leadership team didn't know what exactly was happening throughout the ranks, or what to do about it. They hired Cabrillo Corporate Training consultants to perform a needs assessment. The consultants designed an interview guide and conducted interviews with middle management and top executives. This data was compiled and presented back to the leadership team for verification. It turned out that while the picture that emerged wasn't pretty, it was accurate and it offered leadership some hope. A 3-phase training and coaching plan was developed and executed over the course of one year. Now, the organization is experiencing continuity and growth and customer satisfaction is at an all-time high.
The example above represents the power of an effective needs assessment. Assessments help us build training plans that meet your company's needs. This means a more targeted training program and deeper change for your organization.
In this phase, a consultant or team of consultants may conduct interviews, build an analyze survey data, observe operations, or analyze performance data in order to get a clear picture of what is happening now, and where your organization should head next. The result is a plan of action that addresses the real business issues at hand.
In addition to the customized assessments described above, we offer many other popular assessments to help your team work better together.
- The Myers-Briggs personal or team assessments can help you and your team understand each other better and work better together.
- The DiSC workstyle assessment will give you a sense of your work strengths and style, and can help you build an effective team using work style diversity.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Team Assessment, can help your team assess core issues such as trust, the effectiveness of your conflict dynamics, levels of commitment and accountability and clarity about results. This will help you make a targeted plan for improvement.
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument can help you understand your conflict tendencies. This helps us teach you the right skills for engaging in effective conflict dynamics at work.
- Our customized computer proficiency assessments can help you determine what computer skills your staff has and what kind of training program will help them build productivity quickly.